Delivery & Returns
The Project Rem delivers to all locations in Australia and Worldwide
Orders are shipped via Australia Post eParcel for a flat rate of $15. All orders over $100 receive free shipping.
All domestic orders are dispatched within 24 business hours excluding weekends and public holidays. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
International orders are shipped via international courier. Please allow 5-14 business days for delivery. For International shipping, a flat rate of $25.00 will be charged for shipping to New Zealand, UK, Western Europe, Asia, and North America. To arrange shipping outside of these zones please email our Customer Service team via email email@example.com or alternatively by phone +61-(02)-9319-1895 and we shall arrange the most economic and timely delivery method for your order.
Please be advised that any customs taxes and duties incurred on delivery of your order outside of Australia will be at the customer’s expense and any refused shipments will be refunded, minus these charges, at our discretion.
We happily accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of the received date. This is provided that the garment is in the original condition as sent.
- The items were not purchased on sale or discount.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the received date.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with the tags still attached for the return to be validated.
- The product must not be worn, altered or washed and the original tags must still be attached.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges unless you have received damaged goods. If you have received damaged goods, please use our contact form here and we will respond with the appropriate course of action.
- All returns will be credited to the original credit card used.
- Returns will be processed within 1 week of our warehouse receiving your item.
- Original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
- Please allow at least 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
- Used Merchandise cannot be returned.
- Sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
Please be advised that The Project Rem does not offer returns on any sale/discounted items. We kindly ask that you consider your items carefully before making a purchase.
Full price items bought with a promotion code can be returned for a refund. Sale items bought with a promotion code can be exchanged.
We do apologise for any inconvenience a faulty garment may cause and will refund at our discretion for any items deemed faulty. Please note that garments that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
List the items you would like to receive in exchange for the merchandise you are returning in the Return Form. If the price of your exchange is different to the amount of your initial purchase, the difference will either be charged or credited to the original method of payment.
For all accepted returns, a refund will be applied to the original card or account of purchase. Please note that the refund may take up to 14 business days for your bank to complete. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
The total amount of the purchase will be refunded less any taxes, duties and shipping charges incurred.RETURNS PROCESS
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to make a return or exchange.
Please confirm whether you wish to exchange for an alternate size or return as a refund.
Please complete the Returns Form included in your order and sent back along with your unwanted garment(s) to the following address:
The Project Rem / FASHIONATA
Please return to us by your own nominated carrier, though please note that we may not accept liability for the return shipments. Be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number.CANCEL ORDER
To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible and we will arrange this if the order has not yet been shipped.PRICING
All pricing is made in Australian dollars (AUD).
All payments are billed in AUD. Currency conversions are set using the most current exchange rate set by your bank and any further charges in relation to this will be made by your bank.PAYMENT OPTIONS
We offer the following payment options: Visa, Mastercard